• I am a current Student Member and 
  • I have Officially Graduated

All you need to do is complete the Graduate membership request form and we'll update your status accordingly (you DO NOT need to complete a new Graduate membership application form). Students who studied at Lincoln University must also send in a copy of their transcript with their 'Officially Graduated' application form.

NOTE: If you wish you can retain your Student membership until you have secured a job. Once you have secured a job simply complete and return the 'Officially Graduated' application form at this time.

As a Graduate member you will begin to receive the Planning Quarterly magazine and will be required to complete 15 hours CPD

Download the Graduate membership request form