Partially-active membership is defined as any member who works 25 hours or less per week over a sustained period.
Achieving partially active status means that the member will pay a lesser subscription fee and be required to less CPD.
Graduate and Intermediate Members who are Partially-Active must:
- for any year meet a minimum .6 of CPD requirements for their category this equates to a minimum 9 pts for Graduates and minimum 12 pts for Intermediates;
- for any year generate at least half of their annual CPD points from Category 1;
- still complete the four compulsory CPD courses over their time as a member of that category
Full members who are Partially-Active must:
- for any year generate a minimum .6 of CPD requirements (i.e.15 pts per year)
- for any year generate at least half of their annual CPD points from Category 1; and
- still meet the requirements for Ethics and Maori Values required of Full members
Apply for partially active membership