From mid February 2022, attendees will have access to the NZPI Conference App. This app provides quick and easy access to information about our conference.
You'll be able to access information such as the day’s schedule, workshops, venue floorplans, sponsor links, and so on. There’s a live feed where you can post latest news and ask us questions. On the week of the conference, we may also use it to ask for feedback from delegates.
We'll send you an email to let you know when the app has been launched.
To Install the Mobile App
If you're already on your device, click on one of the links below and search for '2022 NZPI Conference', once downloaded, create your profile.
Step 1 - Download the mobile app
To use the app on your Apple or Android, go to the app/play store and search for eventsair (all one word)
Once downloaded enter the event code 2022NZPIConference and press submit
For your convenience, view this page on your device and click on the appropriate direct link:
Step 2 - Login to access your personalised agenda
Once you have downloaded the app, login by using your email address (which was used for registration) and enter your PIN. Your PIN will be emailed to you prior to the conference.
Step 3 - You are all set!
You can now start exploring the app
How to use the App
Once you have downloaded the App and logged in you will be able to interact and engage with attendees and exhibitors and use the following features:
- Attendee Search - You can view a list of all the conference attendees here.
- Speaker Search - Here you can view all of the conference speakers, their biographies and abstract. Click on the arrow on the right next to the speaker and you will see their bio, details of the session they are presenting in, their abstract.
- Exhibitor or Sponsor Search - Exhibitor/Sponsor Search is where can search the exhibitors or sponsors, and if allowed, message them as well.
- Event Notes – Here you can take general notes about any topic you wish to document. Each note is automatically saved, with the first line becoming the title. A few words from the entered note and the date and time the note was taken is also recorded. All notes can be exported for further use and the export is combined with session notes on separate tabs on a spreadsheet.
- Programme - This is where you can view the full conference programme. If you click on the arrow that appears on the right next to each agenda item you will be able to view more details including the room the session is taking place in, the presentation title and presenter name and if you click the arrow next to their name you can read their bio and you will also see a link here to view their presentation abstract and full paper. For the conference sessions you will see the option to 'Add to my agenda'. If you click this, it will add the session to your own personalised agenda. Please note that you can only add sessions and not individual presentations.
- My Photo - Upload your photo here and it will display next to your name on the list of attendees in the app. Go on, don't be shy!
- Win Points - Throughout the event you will have the opportunity to win points doing the things you normally do at an event such as networking with other attendees, participating in surveys, visiting exhibitors and much more! Your Attendee App is front and centre for winning points and it's important to download, install and log in before the Conference! Visit each exhibitor stand and scan their QR code from here and earn points.
- Contact Exchange - this option enables you to scan another attendee's QR Code and automatically capture their contact details. You are also able to:
- email or call your new contact directly from the Contact Exchange window
- if enabled, directly message from within the Contact Exchange window
- enter notes about your new contact
- export your list of contacts with a direct email sent to yourself or any other party you designate
- Messages - attendees can receive messages from other attendees, or conference organisers through the Mobile App.
- News – this is where the organisers will send you updates, important notices and notifications
We look forward to seeing you in Ōtautahi - Christchurch!